Monday, January 28, 2008, 7:28 PM
Man... The last week, especially the weekend, was too awful. Never felt so sick before. Ok la now I learn my lesson already, haha. Anyway sorry Jac, it was really unexpected. We'll meet up with wl and maybe max or something, soon, and meanwhile, enjoy your holidayz :)

...

Damn, NYP sure is making me wait. How how how... Will get in or not??? Faster let me know the outcome la, don't keep me in suspense anymore. No Biz Mgt, Hosp & Retail also good... No Hosp & Retail, Mktg also good... Please! :P

...

I'm very satisfied with my current lifestyle... Spending time with mom and Coco, occasionally chilling out with my bros, and looking forward to school (i.e. a busier, more productive life in the near future). I really hope this isn't going to change, at least not for the time being. No new people coming into my life, and no one leaving my life. To tell the truth I never knew I would be contented enough like this...

Though once in a while I'll still think of him... Once in a while I'll still feel a little blue.

Anyway hope you bros can make it for the reunion dinner this coming Sat!! I need all the nice foodsss to make me feel alive... Haha.

Going back to finish up my bike model. Bye bye