Friday, January 18, 2008, 12:15 PM
The puppy has come to stay with us already! Couldn't think of other names for her, so mom and I settled on 'Coco'... Nice name right!! Though it has nothing to do with 李玟, I'm still worried Coco might get up at 3am and sing 刀马旦 to wake us up.She's only 2 months old, and not yet potty-trained, so she must be jailed for the time being. When she gets older and can wear the collar with the bell (now the collar still too big for her), and won't anyhow pee and shit anymore, then she will be paroled. Some pix of her: And she likes to sit upright on her hind legs and use the cage to support her front legs like this: So funny and cute... Haha. And one more thing: I taught her how to kiss!! When I hold her on my hand she stays very still and doesn't move, then I just go "Coco, kiss" and she will stick her head forward and use her mouth to touch my lips. Not once or twice, but everytime I give the command... So lovely right! Haha. All the shitty work of cleaning up after her and having to bath, dry and comb her is soooo worthwhile. Seeing her running around happily, all these trouble is nothing, man... :D ... The registrar still never reply me. I think forget it lah, no chance one. Beg beg beg, in the end also never even bother to reply. Monday the DAE application starts, I'll be re-applying for my course over the net. Wish me luck, guys. I'm not gonna let them kill me off; there's gotta be a way for me to survive this ordeal :) |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|