Saturday, February 9, 2008, 2:53 PM
Going ki siao already... Been stuck at home with no exciting activities for the whole of CNY! Cos this year cannot 拜年, but nvm, later got plans already haha.

I'm surprised that even though this year cannot 拜年, my angbao income only had a marginal difference from every other years'; thanks to my aunt for delivering it to me on behalf of the relatives haha. It's a pain that my aunt lives so far from us. I hope to be able to spend more time with her as well as with my mom.

My aunt always dote on me alot since I was a child! Cos she and mom are very close sisters. She feels just like another mom to me, but sometimes can be more naggy than my mom. Sometimes I'm thinking, heng ah lucky she's not my mom... LOL.

...

I have a feeling that I cannot defer my NS leh. Info from various sources are making me worried. Not that I dread NS, but I wanna finish my diploma first leh... Aiya all because of ONE stupid mistake I made last time, now I have to face all these shit. Sometimes there's really no room for mistakes for certain things.

If I cannot defer anymore, it means my enlistment date will be 13th March 08, BMTC2. Originally I was posted to BMTC1, but one fine day I received a letter from CMPB stating that I've been rearranged to be trained in School 2. I don't think it matters anyway, shrugs.

Never finish my diploma, very no mood for NS leh, sian.

...

OMG I just realised... If I have to enlist on 13th March, it means I can't go for Angela's concert on 29th March!!!

ACKKKKKKK