Sunday, February 24, 2008, 4:16 AM
I've gotten my new rig for almost 2 months and I haven't already messed around with the UI, so I thought I might spend a little time getting it over and done with. Initially I chose to use Windows Vista, thinking that it was about time to upgrade from XP and give the latest OS a try. I was horribly wrong. It was like how Hitler's errors in judgment led him to his ultimate fate. Sure, Vista is pretty to look at, it is very organised, and it also enhances the use of the internet; but the OS just isn't stable enough to support a good gaming experience. Now that I've reverted back to good old trusty XP, the ugly UI has got to go. I like my desktop to be pizzazz. ![]() (click on it for a larger view) OS: XP (no I'm not on Leopard or Linux) Res: 1440x900 VS: KupoDark by lassekongo83 (deviantART) WP: Face In The Crowd by `smashmethod (deviantART) ObjectDock icons: Serenity 2 Icon Pack set1 by *heylove; various others by J3concepts (both deviantART) Rainlendar skin: TRNS by idebo (customize.org) I love the wallpaper... The depth-of-field effect (areas outside of focus are blurred) is k00lz, and the theme is exactly what I am - just a face in the crowd. :D |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|
