Saturday, March 29, 2008, 7:39 PM
**EDIT**Dunno what happened also la, but about a week ago my legs started to hurt and then I can't walk properly already. Just now finally got time so went to see chinese physician. The 推拿 is damn pain sia but can feel the effect. It's not so serious actually, but the physician go and wrap until look like damn serious lol. I'm posting this here to remind myself to keep pressing on... The past week was the worst week in my life. Not because of the pain or what. Being unable to even walk properly (let alone running or marching) is one of the worst things that can happen in your life I tell you. Climbing up and down the stairs, sitting down and standing up, all became tough things for me. Now I learn to cherish my legs already hahahaha. When I recover... I'll be a stronger person!! :) ... Some nice lyrics... When I was a chao recruit, I asked my sergeant what will I be Will I be PC, will I be OC Guess what he said to me... Balls to you, recruit Whatever you'll be, you'll be Your future's not my daiji Drop 20 for me When I pass out from OCS, I saw my sergeant walking to me He said "Good morning, how do you do" Guess what I said to him... BALLS TO YOU, SERGEANT I remember you tekan me Now I am your OC, sign extra for me!!! Hahaha... Shiokz sia! |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|