Saturday, March 29, 2008, 12:06 AM
**EDIT**![]() Hihihihi guys! Haha 2 weeks never blog already, because I'm being screwed at tekong. Life there is fun sia, although the people and the environment can be a little harsh. And I got friends all around me also. Daniel and Nicholas are in the same company as me, but they're in different platoons, so not much contact. And then there's Songda in Eagle coy which is just nearby, and Jon who just POP-ed not long ago, now in SISPEC training under GUARDS!!! Madness sia, the khaki beret. Wait for me ok Jon, 2.5 months more I go join you (in SISPEC but maybe not GUARDS la), haha. Anyways... I was assigned as the armskote assistant. Got to handle all the rifles, but it's not exactly a fun thing. More like shit job with dangerously high risks of getting confined. I won't go into details la. Just know that in SAF, shit jobs are extremely bountiful. Aiya, all in all the army life is quite enriching and fun la, except for the shit-job parts. The only thing I hate is the waking up in the early morning, and people with BO and still don't wanna wash clothes one. Other than these 2 things, everything else is shiokz!!! *By the way... I'm in BMTC1 Cougar coy, anyone around or near me? Come tell me so that we can hang out together when we got time :) |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|
