Saturday, April 19, 2008, 7:12 PM
***EDIT![]() Hey hey guys. Wa lao, army damn xiong la... It's not exactly because of all the physical stuffs la. Physical and outfield trainings are fun, but when you're in the army, you're almost always unwell. You have a bad cough today, tomorrow you'll develop a fever, and the next day you strain your back muscles, etc. I feel perfectly able to cope with the intensive training schedule when I'm well, but these days I've been shooting my rifle with a fever, falling asleep while running (NO kidding okay, I'm seriously serious), and doing jumping jacks with a cold. The cold part is actually quite cool because when I go to the toilet I can't smell anything HAHA. Well that's what's actually so xiong about the training... Even if you're gonna die, you have to keep up. But it feels good la. To push yourself forward even with all the fever and what bullshit coming onto you. At the end of the day you'll feel doubly accomplished. Anyways... This week we got to shoot live bullets with our rifles, which was fun. Very memorable experience la, and I don't know if I'll get to shoot the M16 again. It's seriously fun and challenging. And then we went outfield into the forests for trainings. Learnt to apply camouflaging cream on our faces, blah blah... Ya I can go on and on forever. Why these days all I talk about is army stuffs ah. Damn jialat cos I really got no life these days, haiz. ![]() Everytime book out I see all my fellow recruits their gf come and meet them, like very sweet lor. Don't know why I suddenly feel so lonely and emo sia. Where is the someone whom I can hug when I need one? Seriously, of all the relationships I had, I really feel that I've only been in love just once. Till now I'm still missing somebody, and I'm more or less convinced I can never find a girl like her again in my life, EVER. It's like every once in a while the unhappy past that I'm trying so hard to step out of keeps coming back to haunt me... After each week of tough training, I come back to hougang and open the door to an empty home. I don't see my dear mom whom I miss so much, and I start thinking of my dad again. Why can't he be here to see how I've changed every week I book out from camp? Didn't know it's so difficult to keep those thoughts at bay even with such tight schedule. Hmmm but never mind la, on a lighter note, my days will soon be too packed for such thoughts anyway. Right now I just wanna concentrate on my army training while doing extra physical trainings during weekends, and when I got the time, meet up with my buddies for a coffee, a meal, or go beach and slack. Bu zhi bu jue, I'm already halfway through BMT already lor. 8 more weeks to POP only!! After next 2 week's field camp and sit test, we only got SOC and IPPT left to worry about, and we can start singing the POP song liao, wahahaha. Gotta continue pushing myself... I don't want to break this momentum that I've never had before. People Rest I Do Extra Pushing to the limit everyday... :) And yep, dad, I'm doing fine, please don't worry about me... I'm ok and I'll continue to be. ... Fuck la NYP rejected my application sia. Nvm I'll try again next year. If next year they still reject me I think I'll sign on army already, haha. |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|

