Monday, April 21, 2008, 4:44 PM
Goodness... Looking at my previous post, I had a shock sia. Why so emo one lol. Hmmm when I'm alone and sick I feel very miserable and tend to have funny thoughts.

Life has been flashing by in such a fast pace these days. I don't know what I've been missing out on... But even though time is flying, there's still 2 more years for me before I can go back to studying, which is what I still want to do.

Complete NS, go back to poly, get to uni... It still feels so far away you know.

Cold/flu is recovering already, should be ready for training again tomorrow. Booking in later in the evening...

Having my field camp this week. Basically means training and sleeping in the jungles for 6 days continuously. So I won't be coming back during the next weekend. Dear gods and dad, please give me the courage and strength to help me cope with the 6 days of ruggedness!

I am still looking forward to the future, looking forward everyday, and looking forward without forgetting the past and the present :)

FORGING AHEAD