Sunday, May 11, 2008, 11:23 AM
![]() =_= Hi I'm back... I'm back late this week because of CONFINEMENT... Just reached home less than an hour ago only. Sad la. Of all weeks, why confine me on the week of Mothers' Day?? Sucks man. Can't get to see my mom. Nvm later go her work place find her :) Finished my sit test earlier this week. Sit test is very fun because of all the team puzzle-solving stuffs, but the sun was too damn strong la, cannot tahan. Our harbouring area also very problematic, because there are LOTS of bugs. When I slept in the basha at night, every 5 minutes or so I could feel some random insect crawling across my body. Damn itchy. All the high-key events are over liao!! Now we're waiting for POP already. Everyday is POP mood haha, schedule also quite slack now, only left with SOC, the final IPPT, stupid BCCT/BAC, and the 16km and 24km route marches. And and and, my marksmanship has been confirmed!! My score was 28/32, didn't count wrongly. In the entire company there's only me and another guy with marksman, so maybe me and him have to go reshoot again to compete for Company Best Shot. If no time to reshoot I think they will just take the IMT results and compare. If they take the IMT results then I die la... My IMT shooting was cock up one lol. Please dear Gods and dad, 保佑我! Let me get coy best shot! (Because got 1 day off) :D And and and... My IPPT also improved greatly wahahahaz! Very proud of myself. All the weekend book-outs I still go do OTOT training was really really worth it. My 2.4km last time was 14.31, which was a fail and actually sucked like hell, now I've gotten 11.28, which is silver timing liao!! Although I'm still some distance from getting silver for IPPT, but improvements have been quite alot already. Now I'm only left with pull up to worry about, cos still can only do 4 or 5 only. There's only 2 weeks away from the final IPPT, gotta buck up and train harder!! :):):) Sianz ah later evening have to book in again... Should I take MC?? Hahahahaz... No la just kidding. Just endure lor haiz. Suck my thumb, pick up my heavy field pack, and join in with the rest of the platoon. Must convince myself to be happy... Must... convince... myself... ahhhz!! Go off liao byebye!! :) FORGING AHEAD |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|
