Friday, May 2, 2008, 1:05 AM
I survived field camp!

But my field camp was quite a half-fucked one la actually. Won't go into details... If not later people say Cougar pussy. Haha. We'll be doing everything ok, just that it's not the time yet! Wahahaz!

5 days cannot bath, cannot sleep properly, all the while cheong-ing in the forest, sweat and shag like dog, and so on and so forth. Very unique and FUN experience though! Even after field camp, I'm more and more looking forward to getting into SISPEC, wahahaz.

But I am damn shag now. Because I haven't been getting enough sleep, especially last night, 3am sleep morning 8+ wake up already. The feeling really sucks. But it's ok, must press on haha. It's my well deserved long weekend now, gotta make use of this time to rest well and enjoy.

Tomorrow morning gotta wake at 9 to go jogging, confirm not enough sleep again. Ahhhh!!! I hope all these torturing of myself will show me the fruitful results that I'm praying for!!! :):):)

...

I once had everything... And I once lost almost everything... I managed to climb out of the abyss and now I'm happily living my life even though I'm still alone. Is this a blessing? Is this really good? I can be happy being alone, without anyone to rely physically or mentally on, but is this the way I have to lead my life?

My everyday is meaningful and busy, but I still feel like I'm lacking something...

有时候会有一种空虚的感觉, 有没有... 不懂我自己在讲什么啦。

All I know is that I'm living and working and pushing for the future and for my mom, not for anyone or anything else. The day of pride is still a long distance away and I'm not gonna slack off the track. Even if I have to be alone my entire life, I will keep going on.

FORGING AHEAD