Thursday, June 12, 2008, 10:09 PM


我想通了...

Worrying is useless. My posting has already been decided anyway, worrying will only make myself feel worse. I should cherish this block leave and enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Dad, hope you'll bless me with the chance to go to command school like the way you've always blessed me throughout those days of uncertainty...

...

What's wrong with guys these days sia!! My closest buddies are all giving me excuses whenever I suggest something.

Me: Let's go for supper later.
Jon: Cannot! I scared fat.

Me: Let's go swimming/tanning.
Nel: Cannot! I scared too tanned.

Me: Let's go boon keng and makan.
Derek: Cannot! That place very hot, I scared sweat.

Me: .......................

Those are TRUE quotes ok... Seriously, what's wrong with everyone?? Omgz la, look at all the classic and original answers I'm getting from GUY friends. Hahahaha... Sometimes don't know should laugh or cry.

Let's see, what do I have for this period of leave? Tomorrow going indochine to see kewei perform, saturday meet up with jon and sd, sunday cycle to sentosa and do some beaching; next week one of the days going JB walk walk and eat eat, probably got a meetup with some ex-platoon-mates, and probably meet up with max and stella.

Seems like quite packed sia. Must try to leave some days free in between to do some housework, bring Coco out, and slack at home to watch DVDs! Got so many DVDs buy liao no time to watch sia, all put on standby mode and collect dust only.

And my jogging every morning (or evening) must also be maintained!

So whatever's gonna take place after my block leave, I'm not gonna go think about it for now. :)

...

Felt so cheated by the Incredible Hulk film. The previous version is better la, this stupid remake is really lousy. Lousy lousy story. Initially I still thought it was a sequel to the first Hulk sia. Should have watched the Happening... Or the silly panda show instead, haha.

...

Recently 2 NS guys died for nothing sia, both just collapsed and died, within 2 days. The recruit that died was a very bad case, because I just saw their company enlist last week only, and they're still in their confinement period now. His parents must be damn sad... The son enlist less than a week only leh.

But for those of you who haven't enlisted and are worrying about army training, don't need to be a cock and worry about such things one la. It's just pure bad luck I'd say. Thousands of people have gone through safely all the training every year, and even things like ranger course, JCC, GCC, etc all got people can pass one.

For me I'll take those 2 cases as a reminder to cherish life and everyone around me, and to make everyday colourful and productive. Even if I were to die the next moment, I know I haven't wasted a minute of my life. :)

...

OMG Brit and Alex Smith are sizzling HOT, whoa!