Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:38 PM
***EDIT



Rain, rain and rain... Why won't the rain stop? I hate the rain. I hate the way the downpour affects my mood.

...

Surprised to bump into keng and yh the other day at PS. Few years never see them and they're still so chatty, especially keng, hahaha. Still asked me I got gf or not sia, 难道她要追我?! Omg yes!!! 害我几shy一下leh。

I was happily suggesting that BM0403 should have another gathering soon... When I suddenly remembered some things. I think I should have kept my mouth shut.

...

Can't believe I've watched 2 shit shows in a row. Did anyone of u expect the Happening to be such a weird, weird film? Maybe Panda was a wiser choice haha.

Anyway didn't expect stella to be such a lively and cheerful person. Thought she was those quiet quiet shy shy type haha. Bu hao yi si owe u guys $$, next time make it my treat ok ;)

...



Thanks bro ah di for getting those singlets for me from TW!! They're damn nice for such cheap price (like only about NT$100 (S$5) a piece). Notice all 3 singlets are green, bcos he said "oh I thought u like army alot, so i bought all green for u." LOL!

Kenn can suck his thumb ba, those singlets shall belong to me, muahahahaz :D

(P.S. I know my bedsheet is very retro.)

...

Only 2 days left to the release of my posting. My mood is very, very complicated now. Worried? Excited? Sad that my block leave is gonna end soon? I don't know. The feeling is mixed.

...

心有余悸。