Thursday, June 19, 2008, 1:44 AM


I love jogging and showering. Bcos these are the only 2 periods of time when I actually get in touch with myself, the time for my mind to focus on myself alone. That's when I think through stuffs thoroughly, and get down to some serious brain work.

Yeah i do notice that I've become a little too defeated these few days. But after what all u guys have said to me, I think i might just be able to accept whatever that's gonna come. Bcos:

1. Posting isn't even out yet! ;)
2. Whatever will be, will be... Life still goes on...

Really, thanks all u guys for all the nice words u've been telling me.

I feel much better already. And yeah, I'm still very positive. Haha! I bet alot of u are guessing when will i start to get sick of army. :p

And to jon (ASLC)... Buck up ok! I want to go command sch also may not even have the chance, but u're already halfway through ASLC. Don't let ur mind defeat urself. The toughest obstacle is the mind... Blah blah blah. But u know what i'm saying la.

Work towards our pride, man! I'll see u in SISPEC soon. :)