Friday, June 20, 2008, 11:55 AM


My posting is out...!!


(Click for larger view)

Yup that's where I wanna go. Achieved my 2nd goal for BMT!! But I didn't over-worry, bcos alot of my BMTC platoon mates didn't get to go command school. I was one of the luckier ones...

Samuel and Hafeez are posted to MP, Nigel posted to signal, Hafiz posted to combat medic, Penguin and Michelle posted to combat engineer, Alvin posted to GUARDS (i was like wtf, Alvin??? lol), etc etc. And the kuku Norman says he was posted to some ANTI-TERROR UNIT. Always talking cock as usual, hahahahaha. Ok that's all I know for now...

And Songda from Eagle coy got posted to signal also. Poor fella hates it cos he hates to cheong sua, haha. Take it easy man, ke yi de la. Sooner or later ur body will be conditioned enough to get used to the heat la. ;)

Congrats to Wilson who got posted to OCS! Hope next time we won't go to the same unit bcos I don't wanna salute to u and call u 'sir', hahaha. As for Silas and Khai, see u guys in BSLC!! :D :D

Must push my physical training harder liao, cos I'm very kiasu, scared cannot keep up with the training there, haha.

'WITH PRIDE WE LEAD'... :)