Sunday, June 8, 2008, 3:12 PM


See the face in the pic above? Like gek sai right... Yeah that's me with my stupid diarrhoea. Been laosaiing since friday sia, non-stop megamix like clubhouse dancefloor.

...

So surprised to see jm, cj and harold last night sia, me and jon were chillin and minding our own business and suddenly the 3 of them just entered like superstars like that (cos the moment they came in, jm was like waving and hi-ing to all the waitresses LOL).

And so the legend goes, me jm and cj shall go visit kewei and support her next friday at indochine. Too bad harold can't go, got ops. Steady sia that fella, see him last time in poly so slack like that, den last night I asked him what's his vocation he tell me he commander in unit already. 人不可貌相!

...

Haiz... Yeah I know I'm worrying too much, you guys keep saying that. But I still very scared of my posting. Will I go to SISPEC? Will I? Will I?? Will I???

One more week to the answer... :(

And after knowing more about GUARDS from ppl in camp and forums, I think I have a crazy new idea now - if I ever get into SISPEC, I might want to express my interest in Guards. Haha... Oi u, what u laughing at. I know I don't look the part at all, but trust me, I do have the heart to give it a try. :D

...

My block leave is coming up, and I got so many things to do sia. Never had so many things to do before... Or is it because I've learnt to cherish my time and use it properly?

Hmmm...

If only I had a soulmate whom I can spend my time with.


FORGING AHEAD