Sunday, June 1, 2008, 12:17 PM
![]() 晴天阴天 今天又是星期天 唯一的打算 是醒得晚一些 反正我不知道 怎样打发时间 出门或不出门 没差别~~~ Sunday blues again! Partly is because of the weather la. Friends who know me should know that I dislike dark/wet weather, because it can make me moody for no apparent reason haha. I like the hot sun + clear sky + light breeze :) Today is crazy, 4.50pm have to book in sia! Zhen wu liao. So early go back also nothing to do one, waste our time only, haiz. ... Tonight is Angela's concert leh... And I can't go! Managed to find a buyer for the tix, but I'm really damn disappointed because I don't know when will she be coming to singapore for another concert again. Maybe what's not meant to be will really not mean to be, haha haiz. ... Yesterday's crazy crazy shopping trip was so shiokz la. I think I brought back half of Vivo with me into my wardrobe. Still haven't unpacked the clothes, because really too many stuffs and I feel a bit lazy haha. And toa payoh's SAFRA club the swimming pool really sucks. Don't ever go there if you feel like swimming. ... Hot coffee is naturally fragrant, but once it turns cold, some people may not like it anymore. But if you can appreciate it, coffee is still coffee, no matter hot or cold. :) FORGING AHEAD 一个人, 到底应该睡右边或左边 |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|
