Monday, June 23, 2008, 1:50 AM
![]() Wowowow... Today was another makan day. Kovan's famous beef noodles, after that went Han's for nice nice desserts, and dinner with di was also 丰富 although small. :D Just felt like eating non-stop today, because tomorrow onwards, I'll be back in army again. Will be going on another new journey to become a future commander, haha. Tomorrow will be my first day of BSLC, and yet I'm still not slping now. That's cos I'm, as usual, too excited to slp. First day of secondary sch, first day of NYP, first day of BMT, etc. All those events I couldn't sleep much the night before, haha. In the early days of my BMT, I've set for myself 2 goals that I wanted to achieve by the time i POP. I wanted to get a silver for my IPPT, and to get into SISPEC. Somehow, I don't know how, I've managed to reach both my goals... I'm pretty sure it was u, dad. Yep, I know u've always been by my side. I could feel ur presence as I did my 24km, as I went through my first field camp, as I fired the shots from my rifle at the range and earned my marksmanship, and as I spent the days as a chao recruit in tekong. I'll continue to do u and mom proud... I'm still full of positivity for each new day. Be by my side always, dad. :) Ok then, byebye to everyone~ Like BMT i'll only be unleashed during weekends. Wish me luck, guys! :D ![]() |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|

