Monday, August 11, 2008, 10:38 PM
![]() 我对不起angela... 因为我发现我爱上了vincy! 哈哈。Ok la, both also like la can? They both have a very nice & unique voice, and have short hair. I think girls with short hair look pretty. It's so hard not to be greedy u know :( ... I eat alot, i eat so much, i eat like a pig. Yesterday at ikea i had a fried rice set meal, 2pc chicken wings, and the dunno what princess cake (which is very tasty actually) for my lunch. Today for dinner i had pork ribs rice, one set of shih lin fried chicken and one set of cheese sausages. Examples of how i eat like a pig. .......BUT WHY THE HELL AM I NOT FATTENING UP??? I've been eating like that for YEARS u know, and my 身材 is still so 苗条. I just don't understand why! U guys just don't know how much i wish to become a fatty. Or at least fatter will do. SIGHHHHZ. ... A nice song by vincy... |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|
