Saturday, August 2, 2008, 9:44 PM


Yarrrrrr... So bored la. Planned to stay at home and rest because tired, but end up feeling so bored, lol.

Life's whizzing by, schedule is so packed (as always). I'm beginning to feel a little lethargic already. Can i take a break that's a bit longer than usual? I feel that i might have zoomed on too quickly and am neglecting alot of little things around me.

I want more sleep, and i want more time for myself. I want to spend more time with friends, and get to know more friends as well. But this life isn't allowing me to do so, at least not at this point of time.

Feels like this is gonna be one of the nights when i completely fall apart and get emotional enough to start blogging about cheesy stuffs...

On the other hand, i've been taking a look at what i've done this year. It's august now already, which is like OMG so fast la. But there are so many things that i've planned to do in this year that i haven't even started on. Revamping my room, take up driving lessons, etc. It's just so not easy to go according as planned. Things change, shit happens.

I'm sure everybody feels this way once in a while, that funny feeling of being so sick and tired of life. Sick of having to do things u don't want to do, tired of having to deal with things u don't like to deal with. I need a getaway. But with who? And where? See, even when i wanna escape from reality, problems are still constantly arising. Sigh.

Though i've been brought up to be able to live alone all by myself, i hate it nonetheless. Because my mind will wander off aimlessly and then come back to me with funny thoughts that make me feel so sian.

I want to stroll amongst the human traffic in a bustling district, i want to conceal myself in the largest crowd of the night, i want to blast my consciousness off with banging music. Does anyone feel the way i feel right now?

Pfft. Does anyone even care at all? Everybody is so caught up with their own lives, they got their own shitload of problems to take care of. If anybody had the capacity to share someone else's burden, it's got to be God. Never really understood the meaning of being 坚强, until now.

Never mind... Soon enough i will be getting back to the life i used to have, more or less. There are still so many things i want to do and see, and i'll wait patiently for the time to come.

...

昨夜我梦见自己
那么努力那么心虚
独自在空荡荡的台上演戏
可怜兮兮