Friday, September 19, 2008, 10:01 PM
![]() It's been quite some time. Really quite some time... There were some indescribable feeling. It wasn't awkward like i expected. Or had i just overlooked it? You didn't get to see what u left behind back then. It was a total mess. All the rearrangements i had to make, and all the useless adjustments that were supposed to help to make me feel better. I hated u, i missed u, i blamed myself. All that lasted for a couple of years... Even now. I had quite a list of things in mind that i wanted to ask and say to u, but at the end, i let it go. Was there a point? I thought not... Or was there really? Why am i still being constricted by things that should have been gone so long ago? Why are there always so much more questions and doubts than answers and affirmations? Why did u still look, sound and feel like what u were, years ago? I know u're having a good life now, at least better with the decision u've made. But i haven't defeated myself either; i still want u to know that i've changed. I'm no longer the guy u used to know... But then again, is there a point? Some things just need to be let out, need to be told. Else i can never rest. The past was still beautiful, the present is great, and the future will remain hopeful. Do stay the same. ... This time, this place Misused, mistakes Too long, too late Who was I to make you wait Just one chance Just one breath Just in case there's just one left 'Cause you know, You know, you know That I love you I have loved you all along And I miss you Been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me And you'll never go Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore On my knees, I'll ask Last chance for one last dance 'Cause with you, I'd withstand All of hell to hold your hand I'd give it all I'd give for us Give anything but I won't give up 'Cause you know, You know, you know So far away Been far away for far too long So far away (So far away) Been far away for far too long But you know, you know, you know I wanted I wanted you to stay 'Cause I needed I need to hear you say That I love you I have loved you all along And I forgive you For being away for far too long So keep breathing 'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore Believe it Hold on to me and, never let me go So keep breathing 'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore Believe it Hold on to me and, never let me go |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|
