Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 12:12 AM
SEVEN QUALITIES I WANT IN A POTENTIAL BF/GF
-cannot be lazy
-positivity towards life and learning
-loves dogs (other animals i don't really care... haha)
-of a certain intellectual level
-hardworking, has sensible goals, but not over-ambitious
-doesn't bitch (hard. even i do sometimes)
-真心对待每一个人、每一件事

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE ME
-loneliness
-dark clouds
-horror/ghost films
-unexpected changes in life
-pissing friends off
-losing/misplacing things
-did something stupid and get caught

SEVEN RANDOM SONGS
-Far Away, Nickelback
-Waiting List, Stephy
-The Sweet Escape, Gwen Stefani
-伤痕, Sandy
-真爱无敌, Valen
-离开以后, Vincy
-Paradise, Beyond

SEVEN THINGS I LIKE MOST
-food
-running; swimming; cycling
-HK films
-getting in touch with nature (this includes alot of things)
-retro music
-shopping
-dreaming

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY BEDROOM
-computer
-PSP
-all my shelf displays
-certain memoirs
-photo of dad and mom celebrating my 1st bday
-camera
-DVD player (when mom's hogging the one in the living room)

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
-i've recently gained weight... after like, what, 5 years??
-i'm a side-sleeper
-i don't like to waste time sleeping unless i'm damn tired
-i often eat twice the amount of ur normal meal
-i like motorbikes
-i prefer to chill at the bar rather than to move my rusty ass on the dancefloor
-i'm a big fan of angela chang

SEVEN THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE
-get married and have a handful amount of kids
-watch my kids have a handful amount of kids... at the right time
-take a photo with angela
-go on a greatest hike of my life, probably in Alaska, Nepal or Tibet. I once read about a journalist who went on a 600km pilgrimage in Spain, and it was super inspiring...
-explore Russia
-write a song and sing it for my wife on my wedding day
-cherishing the people and things around me

SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO
-i can sing
-i can eat like a wolf
-i can appreciate and accept the differences in lifestyle and mentality between me and friends
-i can always eventually find ways to keep negative thoughts at bay by myself
-i can go out alone
-i can remember something and forget about it a minute later
-i can forgive and forget rather easily

SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST
-haha
-u know what i mean
-k lor
-wa lao eh
-what the fuck
-don't like that la
-steady