Sunday, May 3, 2009, 3:39 AM
Are we headed for the right direction?Is it really worth all the effort that we're putting in? What's going to happen if we don't make it? I've never put so much thought into it before i agreed to be part of the team. But now i'm starting to have doubts. But who cares? All i know is that we're in this together, together with my bros. Does anything matter anymore? Not as much. I call it time well spent. And angela is still the sweetest, sweetest girl to have ever lived. The radiant and vibrant smile of hers... Awww... Haha. If there were ever a girl who's sweet like her... And sunny, but full of emotions... Hardworking, but not a workaholic... Playful, but knows her goals and directions... Intelligent, but innately innocent... Able to take charge, but easy-going and supportive... Knows how to dress up, but not a vain-pot... Habitually neat and tidy, but wouldn't mind getting her hands dirty to fix something... Independent, but affectionately endearing... Indifferent to my flaws, but knows me... Man... I could die for a girl like this. I could stay awake the whole night just to listen to her. I could forget the chill and let her have the blanket. I could hug her and cover her ears even if the thunderstorm goes on for hours. I could quietly go hungry for the month so i can buy her something that she would be delighted and pleased to have. I could sit quietly beside her and not interrupt so that she can chat with her friend over the phone. I could shield her from the rain with the entire umbrella and it doesn't matter if half of me is drenched. I could serve her breakfast in bed and make sunday mornings feel too cozy to be real. And i could make sure she falls asleep before me every night. Does she exist? .....AND REALITY KICKS IN. Haha. Sometimes i just get carried away thinking how niiiiiice it would be if a girl like this were ever to come into my life. It is never going to happen, i swear. And yep i do know that. It's a fact that good girls are always already taken. It's almost always bcos of listening to love songs in the late night that gets me emo... Haha. But i'm so used to being alone, i'm planning to keep it that way, at least for the time being. You know what this means? I'm dying for somebody to be there for me when i'm most down... Yet, i'm too afraid of facing the same issues of the past. It's really not worth it, if u think about it. It takes only a few seconds for things to happen, and ppl could spend their entire lives recovering from it. I'm scared, my self-esteem has reached a new low, and i'm still sore. This sucks. Whatever it is... Speaking of love songs, here's a really good one. Looking at the pages of my life Faded memories of me and you Mistakes you know I've made a few I took some shots and fell from time to time Baby, you were there to pull me through We've been around the block a time or two I'm gonna lay it on the line Ask me how we've come this far The answer's written in my eyes Every time I look at you Baby I see something new That takes me higher than before And makes me want you more I don't wanna sleep tonight Dreamin's just a waste of time When I look at what my life's been comin' to I'm all about lovin' you I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've paid some dues Baby, we've been to hell and back again Through it all you're always my best friend For all the words I didn't say And all the things I didn't do Tonight I'm gonna find a way You can take this world away You're everything I am Just read the lines upon my face I'm all about lovin' you All about lovin' you |
know
anthony1987 it wasn't easy for everyone of us to come to where we are today. be proud of yourself, and keep up the great work. talk
link
past
layout
[click]
|