Saturday, June 27, 2009, 2:36 AM
SHOCKING to find out that Michael Jackson died. Out of the blue u know, suddenly cardiac arrest, and there he goes.

Life is pretty much like a game. U get to make choices and enjoy the outcome. Only thing is u don't get to respawn, and u don't get to undo or redo the things u didn't do properly. And u got to care about the consequences of the choices u make.

U only get to live ONCE, yeah. Fucking make it good before ur time is up, man. Look at him, still got so much more things haven't do. So many upcoming concerts got to be cancelled. Haven't even watched his kids grow up and get married.

I'm not gonna let that happen to me. I will not die until my life is fulfilled!!

...But still, he was a great man. He made history, and he revolutionalised pop, making definitions. I'm gonna miss watching his MVs with all the slick dance moves and all.